I am available for wood sculptures commissions and tree sculptures commissions and will discuss any ideas that you may have for a special piece. Please contact me to discuss your requirements.
Here is a brief outline of what I will cover in a commission piece. The following information is relevant to both wood sculptures and tree carvings.
- Initial consultation with a brief out line of the requirements
- Commission Document produced detailing your requirements and key points of the commission
- Contract signing and deposit payment – the deposit payment will in most cases be 30% of total but may be larger for higher value commissions
- All dimensions, photographs and sittings will be undertaken with 14 days of contract signing
- Regular contact will be maintained throughout the commission and any further requirements will be communicated to you well in advance of being required
- Final sitting/viewing
- Sign off of completed commission and payment in full
It should be noted that I am working with a natural substance and therefore the final piece may contain variations in colour and shade and can change over time as the piece ages, this is completely normal. If there are any specific areas or questions that you require more information about please don’t hesitate to ask.
I look forward to working with you.